Commercial Insurance Packages are ideal for businesses from a whole range of sectors including:
- Trades: electricians, plumbers, painters, property maintenance, mobile hairdressers, cleaners etc
- Doctor and dentist surgeries
- Hotels, guest houses and bed & breakfast establishments
- Care homes
- Property – covering buildings, contents and stock etc against fire, special perils and theft.
- Loss of profit/Business Interruption – covers loss of profit or loss of revenue to the business caused by a material loss claim. You need to check that the cover is adequate and has the correct indemnity period.
- Money – covers the loss of money from the premises and/or in transit – subject to certain levels.
- Public/Products Liability – to provide legal indemnity cover for death, injury and/or damage to third party presons and/or property.
- Employers Liability – a legal requirement and provides cover for injury, disease and death of an employee due to the negligence of the business during employment.
- Legal Expenses – to provide indemnity to pursue or defend legal matters relating to business eg employee disputes.
- Efficacy Insurance – covers you against the failure of an item to perform its intended function. This is especially important of you manufacture performance critical goods such as fire alarms etc.
Most Commercial Packages will contain a percentage, or all, of the above and the price will be dependent on the level of cover you require for each. Scion Insurance has vast experience in helping businesses find the perfect match between cover and cost and will provide you with a bespoke quotation for Your business.